How to Fix HP Laptop Touch Screen Not Working Issue?
HP is quite populous among the people due to advanced gadgets and one of such is the HP Laptop. The features and inbuilt chips and equipment are marvellous and thus allow the users to relish the entire elements of the web world in an effective manner.Despite having the significant features HP Laptop touch screen not working issue made the users annoyed. Well, the solution of such issue is not so complex, applying few advanced methods will resolve the same and the troubleshooting steps are listed beneath.
How to Hard Reset Hp Laptop
- First and foremost, turn off your computer.
- Remove all the peripherals from your Laptop and make sure to unplug the adopter from the Laptop.
- If Laptop has a removable battery, then remove the same and then press the Power button for 15 seconds so that the remaining electrical residual should be removed.
- Now, insert the battery on your Laptop and connect the adopter to the Laptop.
- Turn ON the Laptop by pressing the Power button.
Now, check the touch screen, if the issues ‘Hp Laptop Hard Reset ’ still persist then try another method and in this method, you will have to enable the touch screen driver and also need to reinstall the same.
Make sure the Hp Laptop Touch Screen driver is Enabled in Device Manager
- Click on the Start Menu and type ‘Device Manager’ in the search bar and hit Enter.
- In the ‘Device Manager’ page, you will find ‘Human Interface Devices’ option, select the same and from the list of available options, select ‘HID-complaint Hp Laptop Touch Screen’ right-click on it and select ‘Enable’.
Reinstall Hp Laptop Touch Screen drivers
- Open Device Manager.
- Move to ‘Human Interface Devices’ expand the same and then select ‘HID-complaint touch screen’, right-click on it and select an option ‘Uninstall’.
- After uninstalling, restart your Laptop and thereafter, you will be asked to install the touch screen drivers, do the same.
These solutions will fix the issue but also ensure to uninstall the Windows update and make sure the touch display is properly configured. HP offers HP system recovery and you can use the same to troubleshoot the touch screen issues.
Hp Laptop Black Screen after Login is an issue makes the users annoyed and this kind of issue arises, due to windows update. Sometimes lack of update of BIOS also becomes a possible factor in this issue. So, to resolve the same, follow the steps listed beneath.
Troubleshooting Steps to Fix HP Laptop Black Screen After Login
Update BIOS in Hp Laptop
- First and foremost, turn off the Laptop and make sure the Laptop is getting the power supply via an adaptor.
- Now, press and hold the ‘Window’ key and ‘B’ key together when the computer is off and be in the same position while turning ON the Laptop. After starting the Laptop, release the keys.
- Soon, you will find HP BIOS update screen and this shows that BIOS is ready to update.
This solution will fix the above-said issue. However, HP Laptop Black Screen fix can be done by resetting the memory modules and for the same, you will have to open the back cover of the Laptop to get the RAM. After getting the same, remove it and insert the same. But while inserting in the slot, keep the module in 45 degrees and then press the same.
Apply this method carefully and make sure don’t press hard enough. That’s it; you are all done.