Dell laptop comes loaded with a recovery utility called Dell Symantec System Restore. This tool is essentially a partition on your hard drive that contains the factory settings for your computer. This utility is convenient because you are not forced to use the Windows boot CD to restore your computer. Instead, you can take advantage of the benefit and restore your Dell laptop by loading that utility while the computer starts up. Dell Tech Support can be obtained to get solutions for the issues with your Dell laptops. You need to factory restore your Dell laptops when unable to get a reliable resolution for the issue. No need to worry! Just make a backup copy of all your data present in your Dell laptop and then start factory restore because the process will remove all your data in the Dell laptop.
Follow These Steps to Factory Restore your Dell Laptop:
- Start your Dell laptop.
- Continuously start pressing the F8 key on the keyboard of your laptop. This step must be done before the windows logo appears on the screen.
- Now select “Repair Computer” from the “Advanced Boot Options” menu.
- Choose the language setting and proceed to the next step.
- Enter the admin user name and password to start the factory restore.
- Select the “Dell Factory Restore” option and click on “Next”.
- Confirm that you want to format your computer to factory settings.
- Click on “Next” to start the factory restore process.
- Once the system restore is completed, click on “Finish”.
- This will restore your Dell laptop to the factory setting.
Dell Laptop Technical Support
If you have issues with your Dell laptop, the best way to get solutions is with Dell Customer Support. The support service is one of the best in the industry and users get it quite easy to contact Dell support executives through their toll-free customer support number. The world-class tech support service is available round the clock throughout the year. You can get in touch with the tech support team from the comfort of your home or office and get a quick response from them.
Why Dell Customer Support is Required
Using a Dell laptop is easy but the situation becomes intolerable when you start facing various issues with your Dell laptop. The issues can be fixed normally using the tech support service from the Dell Support team but if the issues are resolvable then the last option left with you is to factory restore your Dell laptop. You can get in touch with the Dell customer support executives for the factory restore process and start using your laptop again without any further issues.
When to Contact Dell Tech Support
You may face many technical issues with your Dell laptop:
- Battery issues
- Camera issues
- OS issues
- Network Card issues
- Software related issues
- Hard disk issues
- Password issues
- Driver related issues
- CD/ DVD issues
- Printing issues In case you have been facing these issues and you are unable to get a solution for these issues then you will have to contact the Dell tech Support team. The support team is dedicated to customer support and is available through a toll-free customer support number that is open 24/7 throughout the year. You just need to dial the number and explain your problem To the customer support expert and get the best possible solution for your problem in minutes.