How to Install Windows 10 on Mac
Mac Book – is a brand of notebook computers manufactured by Apple. It was mainly for the consumer and for the education group. Mac book comes in four different designs. Windows is a graphical operating system developed and marketed and sold by Microsoft. The most recent version is windows 10. dial How to Install Windows 10 on Mac.
The Following Ways to Install Windows 10 on Mac
- Make sure that all the essentials are fulfilled, and the individual can also check what mac has by clicking the system information
- The individual has to buy windows; it comes as a disk file commonly known as ISO which the individual needs to download if the windows are on DVD so to get the installation one has to create a disk image of the same to work with Boot camp.
- Open the Boot camp assistance camp and click on the utility folder
- Hit continue Book camp will search for the IOS file on the USB drive
- Use the partition slider to adjust the space which will be allocated to the windows partition, it at least takes 45 GB, however, one can resize the same at a later point without deleting the same
- Hit install to get started, and the Mac laptop will get restarted
- If the system asks to select the language, number formats, hit next
- Click on install now, at this point in time enter the product key, and if the individual does not have the click on skip
- Select the windows version the individual wants to install and hit next
- Accept the terms and the conditions
- Select the partition labeled drive 0 Partition X make sure that you select the right option
After the installation finishes restart and if the individual wants to switch between Mac Os and windows use the Startup Disk preference pane, if the individual faces some concern, one can seek help from the install windows 10 on Mac, the expert will ensure that the installation gets completed either by telling the steps or one can even take the remote access
Know How to Format Thumb Drive on Mac by Following These Easy Steps
The users may follow the steps stated below in order to know How to Format Thumb Drive on Mac. The set of instructions is listed below:
- First of all the user needs to launch the Disk Utility which is located in the section of Applications.
- In disk utility, the users may then go to the option of Utilities.
- Thereafter the users may locate the drive name from the left-hand side of Disk Utility. After doing this the users may click on it.
- Then the users may click on the “Erase” tab present across the top.
- Thereafter next to the “Format” option, the users may click on the contextual menu.
- Finally, the users may select the option of “Mac OS Extended”.
- At last when the complete process of formatting the thumb drive on Mac is over, then the users may click on the finishing process.
The steps discussed above will let the user format a thumb drive on Mac. if at any step, the user faces any issue, then the user may contact the technical experts for availing the right assistance to fix the issue.
Facile Steps to Know How to Format Macbook Pro
The process to format Macbook Pro is very simple. The whole process can be executed in a simple manner if the users are able to follow the steps in a procedural manner. Listed below are some of the ways by which the users may know how to How Format Macbook Pro.
- The user needs to be connected to the internet for executing the process.
- Thereafter the users may choose the Apple menu and then click on the option of Restart.
- After this, the user needs to hold down the Command (⌘) and R keys while the computer restarts.
- Then the user needs to select “Disk Utility,” and then click on the Continue option in order to proceed further.
- At last, the user may select the startup disk from the list on the left and then click on the Erase tab.
The steps stated above will let the user know How to Format Macbook Pro in a fast and instant manner. The users may contact the technical experts for knowing How to Format an SD Card on a Mac.