Simple Steps to Install Windows 10 On Any HP Laptops
The Hewlett-Packard Company which is referred to as HP is an American multinational technology-based company location is headquartered in Polo Alto, California. It develops and provides a huge variety of hardware products as well as software and many other related services to its consumers in whichever field there are such as small and medium-sized businesses or large enterprises which include customers based in various sectors such as government, health, and education.
Now knowing about the origin of the HP company, let us also know some of the features which is why the number of users has increased drastically below are the mentioned points:
- Trusted Assistance is provided
- Prompt service
- Low cost
- Overall benefits of professional service
Easy Way to install Windows 10 on HP Laptops:
- Enter your computer's BIOS: To come on to the BIOS first turn off the computer that you wish to install Windows on then restart. When this BIOS screen appears and if not then a manual prompt is required, by pressing Del, and Esc to get the system BIOS.
- Locate your BIOS's boot menu: This boot options menu from your BIOS may vary but eventually you will find it if you search around. If not then you can't then, search the name of your BIOS online for help.
- Select the CD-ROM drive as the first boot device of your computer: With this method may vary in computers, the boot menu is totally a menu for movable device names which is to be set in your CD-ROM drive as the first device.
- Save the changes of the settings: Enter the button that indicates to select the save option from the BIOS menu to save the configuration.
- Shut off your computer: Either turn off the computer by choosing the shut-down option or else hold the power button until it powers off.
- Switch onto the laptop and then insert the Windows 10 disc into your CD drive.
- Start your computer from the disc: After placing the disc in the disc drive, start your computer. When the computer starts, tap a key if you are asked if you would like to boot from the disc by pressing any key.
- Choose your Windows Setup options: Once Setup loads. Choose your preference in language, keyboard type, and time/currency format, then Next.
- Click the Install Now button.
- Accept the License Terms.
- Select the Custom installation.
- Decide on which hard drive and partition you want to install Windows on.
- Install Windows on your preferred hard drive and partition.
- Windows 10 will be installed on your HP laptop.
Contact the Hp Laptop Technical Support Phone Number:
Hp Laptop technical support phone number is designed to be a phone number for the user to get connected over the call and at times if not available then they can also opt for another option so provided as live chat and email service where the email should have all the details of the issue and once they view it then and give a callback to the user and all the related solutions will be shared over the call. These options are made so that in case the call does not connect then they can use these in place of that. They get all the required help from the well-trained and full of knowledge for their users.