How to Boot Asus laptop
Human interaction with technology has always resulted in some beautiful innovations as well as the making of some cool stuff. There is plenty of technological products are produced as a result of it. One such innovation which has the deepest impact on our life is “ Personal computer or laptop. Laptops are one of the most revolutionary innovations of this century. It has overcome the drawbacks of the desktop computer. One can view, share as well as uploads files or videos from anywhere in the world. Its sheer quality for easy-to-handle, battery pack up, and easy to carry makes it the most optional choice ahead of Desktop computers. There is plenty of laptop-making company in the world. One such laptop-making company in the world is Asus. Asus technical support Phone number assist and guide the new user with any kind of queries and problem.
Most of us have heard about the Asus laptop. If not, then it’s one of the top laptop-making companies in the world that built laptops and other interrelated accessories. Apart from that Asus is a leading electronic company that has decades of experience in making various electronic products like phones, notebooks, networking components,s and monitor as well as Multimedia storage devices. It’s a product having high strong hardware quality as well as reliable software quality. Its product is widely accepted as well as recognized as trustworthy. But sometimes users do face problems while working on it one of the common issue new user face while working on it is how to boot Asus Laptop. One can take assistance from technical support.
Follow the Simple Steps to Boot your Asus laptop :
- First of all, open your drive the ASUS X55U to boost first from the DVD drive.
- Again Press “ESC or F2” to enter the BIOS setup.
- One must first click on Under the “Boot ‘’ tab, and enable “ Launch CSM ‘’.
- Then click on the “ Security ‘’ tab and further disable “ Secure Boot Control ‘’.
- One needs to save the changes.
- Again one has to exit and then further again press the Escape key or “ Esc or “ F2 ‘’ to enter the Bios set up again.
- One has to boot the tab and then click on the DVD drive option and further choose from the available flash drives that will appear.
- Then choose the DVD drive as the first boot option.
- Further, save the changes and exit.
In case one wants to choose the other options like Flash or USB drives then one can take the help of technical support or follow these simple procedures:
- First of all, one has to insert the USB drive.
- In order to boot from a USB drive, then one has to restart your computer and then wait for the screen to come up. Then
- Further, choose or Press F12 to choose Boot device on the screen.
- Then select the USB as a booting device from the list of options.
- Again depending upon your Bios, one needs to use the Page up and Page down to move your selection to the top of the list.
- Then further exit your BIOS, saving your changes. Usually, the option is under “ Exit “ on the main menu.
- Then one should make their computer reboot. Mak
- Then follow the instruction given on the screen.
In that case, if you have faced any problem regarding the Asus Tech Support Number, they have a technical support team that will make sure that whatever the problem or issue must be resolved on a timely basis. They can easily provide you with all types of assistance and guidance to fix the problem on an immediate basis. They work 24*7/365 days to make sure that all your grievances must be noted down and resolved on a timely basis.