How To Unlock my Keyboard on my Acer Laptop Windows 10?
Does your keyboard is locked? Are you facing the issue of unlocking your keyboard? Do you want to unlock your keyboard? If your answer to these questions is yes, then here is the solution for you. It is seen many Acer users using window 10 face the problem that suddenly their keyboard stopped working, but they have done the know the reason why this problem occurs, and they want to fix it means they want to unlock the keyboard when it is locked, but they don’t know the fixes. So generally, there are two instances in locking the keyboard whether some keys are working or some are not working, that is partial lock and the second is fully locked. Below mentioned is the solution for the users in both of cases.
- Partial locked- There might be the possibility that some keys of the keyboard might be working, so it is considered a partially locked keyboard. If this situation arises, the users are advised to check whether the keys are F and Fn or any other keys. If yes, then to unlock the whole keyboard, the user needs to press the Fn key with the F7 Key, and if the keyboard is still locked, then the user is advised to press the Fn key + F6 Key. Hopefully, these keys do work in the case of a partially locked keyboard.
- Fully locked –in case the keyboard is fully locked, and no key is working, then the users are required to follow the below steps to unlock the keyboard.
- Firstly the user needs to right-click the mouse on the empty space available in the taskbar.
- Then the menu will appear, and the user needs to tap on the Show touch keyboard button from the menu.
- Now the user will see the Keyboard icon that is available on the right side of the taskbar.
- Now with the help of the mouse, the user needs to double-click on the keyboard option. Then a keyboard will appear on the laptop screen that is present by default.
- If the user wants to get the keyboard with all the keys, the user needs to click on the keyboard buttons available on the keyboard.
The above-mentioned are the two instances and their fixes to unlock the keyboard of the Acer laptop Windows 10. These are the temporary fixes if the user wants to get a permanent solution to the issue. How do I unlock my Acer laptop keyboard? They are advised to go for customer support from Acer, or they can personally visit any hardware engineer that can fix the hardware problem of the keyboard.
How do I call Dell customer service?
Are you interested in buying Dell products, or are you facing technical issues with the Dell products which...View More
How do I talk to HP customer care Executive?
HP users are facing trouble with their laptops. These issues can be the computer doesn't turn on, the screen...View More
How do I speak to a real person at HP?
HP is an American-based multinational technology company that offers various products to customers. It supplies multiple products such as...View More
How do I fix my Acer laptop problem?
Laptops have made work life easy and fast. Laptops are easier to carry and transport and more efficient...View More
How do I contact HP customer support?
HP is known for its best printers all over the world. Although it is a manufacturer of software...View More
Does Acer have tech support?
Acer is a multinational company that specializes in manufacturing hardware, laptops, desktops, data storage devices, and numerous other electronic...View More