Looking for a way to find the Mac Address of your laptop but get tired of searching? Then don’t worry at all and you can follow the below instructions to find Mac address on Windows, Chromebook, and Mac: For Chromebook
- Turn on your Chromebook and then click on your account picture.
- Click on Connected to section.
- Now select your network at the top of the box.
- Now you can see your Mac address which is Hardware address.
- Go to the Start menu and then right-click on it.
- Select Command Prompt.
- Now type “ipconfig/all” into the search bar and then press the Enter.
- Now network configuration will open and then scroll down to Network Adapter.
- After that, look for Physical Address which is next to your Mac address.
- Open the Start menu by pressing the Windows Start button.
- Type cmd into the search box and then press the Enter.
- Now Command Prompt open and then type “ipconfig/all”.
- Now press the Enter.
- After that, you can see the Mac address next to Physical Address.
- Click on the Start menu which is available at the left bottom of the page.
- Type cmd into the search bar and then press the Enter.
- Now type “getmac” into the Command Prompt box and then press the Enter.
- You will be able to see the Mac address next to Physical Address.
- Click on the Apple icon which is accessible at the top-left corner.
- Click on System Preference.
- Choose the name of your network with whom you are currently connected at the left-side of the screen.
- Click on Advanced option.
- Now your Mac address will appear next to Wi-Fi Address.
All Rights Reserved laptopsupportplus © 2018.