How to Contact Mac Laptop Customer Service Number
Apple users have the MAC OS by default. MAC system has advanced features and functionalities which is easy & swifter to use. But, like any other system MAC too prone to serious problem. A variety of things can go wrong which will stop proper functioning of the MAC device. Most users are unable to fix the MAC device problem of their own, but this article will suggest simple steps to fix your MAC system issues. MAC laptop toll free number can be the alternate helping hand for you to fix the device problems.
Blue or Grey Screen on Startup
Turning of the screen grey or blue at the startup is a cause of concern. The issue occurs for a number of reasons and it can become the most frustrating thing that can happen to MAC. With proper troubleshooting, the problem can be tackled easily.
- One of the troubleshooting steps will be disconnect all peripherals. The main cause behind grey or blue screen can be the incompatible hardware connected to the machine. It might be a printer, an external hard drive, or even a USB hub.
- Perform a safe boot which requires minimum amount of drivers to make it work and in the process check the hard disk. Make sure that you start up the computer while holding down the ‘Shift Key’ until the Apple logo appears.
- If there is problem in booting up OS X normally, then run Disk Utility to check your hard drive.
- Dial MAC laptop technical support number for fixing the blue or grey screen startup problem.
Persistent Beach Ball
In this problem the spinning beach ball refuses to go away. Sometimes it is a small application with specific problem that is easy to solve, but other times it is a part of a much bigger mess. It is important to find out the exact cause behind the tossing up of spinning beach ball consistently.
- Check the activity monitor. If the MAC is somehow overloaded then the system will get a spinning beach ball.
- Reclaim the hard disk space. The hard disk can cause spinning beach ball problems if it’s full. Clean up the trash and your download folder.
- Dial MAC laptop customer support phone number for the instant solutions to persistent beach ball problem.
If multiple programs are failing in MAC then you get a kernel panic. This issue too can be solved with simple troubleshooting and this article suggest the specific steps.
- Reboot and see what happens. A kernel panic forces to reboot the computer.
- Make sure that you update all the programs to fix the kernel panic problem.
- Clear the login items to fix the problem. Remove the apps that starts automatically.
Dial MAC laptop customer service phone number for the best troubleshooting steps. Support experts will be the ultimate option to quick fix all the MAC system issues instantly.