How to Reset Acer Laptop
Acer laptop is the laptop that is the best laptop that is available in the market for today. So these are the laptops that will definitely give you all the facilities that you are looking for in a laptop. So just in case you are looking for a laptop that could give all things in just one device along with all the excellent features then you should definitely go for using this laptop. As you start using it then you will feel that all the claims that the acer company do for its products will definitely prove to be true. So do not think much about these things and feel free to get the get the products by this company. Now if you start using the acer laptops then you will feel that the laptop is the excellent product but it is a device that may demand the reset to the factory settings. Because there are a number of issues that the laptop start facing after the long duration of usage and sometimes these are the issues that may be tackled by doing the factory reset of the laptop. Now the simple things that you have to do in order to do the factory reset of the acer laptop call on the acer toll free number:-
The Simple Ways By Which You Can Do The Reset of The Acer Laptop
- In case you want to do the factory reset of the acer laptop then you have to simply follow the steps that are mentioned below.
- Such as you have to first of all feel that you can do the factory reset by a number of ways.
- Like you can do it by the help of the recovery drive so for that you have to shut down the computer followed by connecting the recovery drive.
- After that you just need to restart the device followed by pressing the F2 as the logo appears on your screen.
- In case of doubt contact the acer tech support in no time.
- There you have to select the boot tab and that too using the arrow keys.
- After that you have to select the USB HDD using the arrow keys and then press on the F6 so that you can move to the upper list.
- Then you have to simply select the ext tab followed by tapping on the exit saving changes option.
- Followed by pressing the enter button then it is the time to click on the troubleshoot option.
- After that you just need to reset your PC followed by clicking on the next button.
- And then you just need to click on the windows 8 followed by selecting the no to the keep the existing partitions.
- Then you have to click on the fully clean the drive followed by tapping on the reset button.
- Then you just need to wait till the time the device gets restart.
- As it start you will see that you are done with the factory reset of the laptop and hence all the issues will also be resolved in no time.
In order to resolve all other issues you always have an option of calling on the Acer Laptop Technical Support Phone Number. As you do so you will get all the issues resolved in no time.