How to Fix HP Laptop Black Screen After Login?
HP is a very popular among the world’s best laptop manufacturers that is used by the billions of users in all over the world. HP laptop comes with latest innovations and mind-boggling features that make it world’s number one laptop brand. Users can easily use HP laptop for various kinds of work purposes. Despite these features, users also confront numerous technical glitches while using the HP laptop and if your HP Laptop Black Screen After Login then see below.
What kind of Technical issue is Resolved Through Hp laptop keyboard not working
Everyday a wide range of technical issues are confronted by the users and these issues are very hard to resolve by users by their own. Hp laptop keyboard not working These technical issues are listed below:
- Issues related to driver installation.
- Windows OS issues.
- Configuration problems.
- Wi-Fi connectivity issues.
- Black screen errors.
- Unable to update Windows OS.
Don’t worry!! If you are confronting any sudden technical problem in your laptop from the above given list, then dial Hp laptop password reset and get world’s best technical assistance from the highly skilled experts. They will give proper resolutions for your every kind of problems. So don’t waste your time and dial this Hp laptop not working to get this best in class as soon as.
Hp Laptop Black Screen After Login Windows 10
A lot of users are facing black screen error after they login to their HP laptop. This problem is caused when user update their Windows OS into Windows 10. This black screen appears for 8 to 10 seconds after login. Lot of users doesn’t know about the idea to fix this problem. If you are one among those, then go through the below steps that will fix your problem in a very easier way:Hp Laptop Black Screen After Login Windows 10
- First of all, press Ctrl + Alt + Del key together to open the Task Manager. Tap on File and then choose Run new task. Type explorer.exe and then press the Enter.
- Now remove all the external devices and then reboot. Because sometimes these peripherals occurred the problem and never use these hardware devices again that are creating the problem.
- Now boot your laptop to Safe Mode. For this, press Windows + C key and then choose Settings. Click on Change PC Settings and then choose Update and recovery. After that, click on Windows Update and then choose View details and then check for any latest updates and if any available, then click on Install under the Optional to complete the procedure.
Get an Optimum Technical Support to fix HP Laptop Black Screen
If you are still facing black screen error after following the above given steps or facing any other problem, then contact Hp Laptop Customer Service Number and acquire result oriented solutions from the certified professionals. They have solutions of your every problem that you are confronting in your HP laptop. So when you call on this number, they will give perfect solutions to fix black screen error. They will resolve all kinds of technical problems within a short span of time. You can easily communicate with professionals by making a phone call and they are always available at 24/7 hours to assist.