How to Factory Reset Lenovo Laptop Windows 7
Lenovo laptop is the modern device with many features and technologies. But due to various reasons the device many fall in troubles and then the user will have no option other than to reset the device to factory settings. It will erase all the information stored on the device in an attempt to restore the device to its manufacturer settings. Sometimes the Windows 7 can be clogged with speed issues or even different types of malicious problems. One of the recommended solution is to clear the device of any data which could solve the problem. How to achieve the operation depends on the device and in this case Lenovo is the device manufacturer. In this scenario to solve the issue the best solution will be to factory reset the problem. Most of the users are unaware of the factory setting steps and this article will provide relevant assistance. Contact lenovo laptop password reset in case of any requirement for advanced assistance.
How to Reset Lenovo Laptop
- Restart the Lenovo laptop first. Click on the ‘Start’ button, then the arrow next to the ‘Lock’ button. Now click on ‘Restart’.
- Then after Press <F8> key until the ‘Advanced Boot Options’ menu appears on the screen. After that Press ‘F8’ before the Windows logo appears on the screen. If the F8 key is pressed after the appearing of Windows then then you will be move to the Advanced Boot Options.
- On the ‘Advanced Boot Options’ menu press the down arrow and select ‘Repair your computer’. Now press the ‘Enter’ button.
- Mention the language settings accordingly and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Make sure that login is done with administrative privileges and press ‘OK’.
- You will get the restore button. Press ‘Lenovo Factory Image Restore’.
- Click ‘Next’ in the Lenovo Factory Image Restore window and tick the ‘Yes’ box to reformat the hard drive. It will also restore system software to factory conditions.
The user will lose all the business and financial files that may be present in the device at the time of factory settings. Don’t interrupt the process once the process is in progress. The laptop will be left in an unstable condition without an operating system or applications, if in any way the process is interrupted after the commandment. The factory reset process is also suitable for issue related to hard drive or the Operating System. There will be other troubleshooting steps too for those problems, but factory reset has to be the ultimate solution when nothing works. How to Reset Lenovo Laptop is the best place to know about the necessities of the steps and at which position they can be used correctly.
How to contact the Lenovo laptop technical experts? Dial Lenovo tech support number for easy reach out to the technical support team. The support professionals are best in the business to provide technical assistance for any Lenovo laptop issues. The factory reset is a good option to solve the device issues and take help to operate the Boot Option. Reach out any time for help and assistance.